2019 Dining Room Wall Art special feature for a Designer's Tryst Website.
Please do not join if you don't want to be a part of this contest and terms.
This contest allows 4 of your best images specially featured on Designer's Tryst website. No charge and for a limited time.
Remember this years trends are black and white images, black walls, coral color and large prints. So lets see your best artwork. Please post your images close to each other.
Then post in the discussions area why you think your images are best suited to be featured on the Designer's Tryst website. Include something that would catch the attention of the public's eye, and your name, a link to your artwork, what your image is about, what product it is best suited for, how your display is trendy, or popular. Also, 4 of a kind theme are welcome too.
Large Prints can be displayed on a wall in arrangements of 4 to 8 or more or similar topics, medium or photographs.
Designer's Tryst was my html code tutorial, as far as I know it does not take cookies or other information from the visitor. It is a showcase of news, trends and my favorites home decor.
Any medium, 4 image max, jury contest.
1) The contestant with or without a previous win is welcome.
2) All entries must be on topic and by theme.
3) You do NOT need to be a member of the sponsoring art group. You are invited to join here.----->
The sponsoring group is listed on the right side of this screen. Just click to join.
Any mediums photograph, digital artwork, paintings, or mixed and traditional artwork are all welcome.
4) Art must be your own by you and no one else. No collectors & no galleries of other artists work. No overlays and not royalty-free stock effects. An image must be original.
5) Images can be FAA product pixel dimensions.
Check your art image sizes to FAA standard templates.
6) Subject to REMOVAL any nudes not artistic, minors/children, genitals, violence, negativity, blood gore etc.or abstracts of. Non-theme images will be removed as not qualified. No nudes unless specified by theme. No famous people. Signs or clearly plagiarized words in books, musical notes e.g.. Nonsubject images. If you post something rude, you get removed. Artwork by galleries which is not the original artist. Sorry.
7) Sponsoring art group is Contest Central art group.
8) Admin/Delynn has final say. Meaning I brake up ties or delete non qualified entries. Example: If I put up a horses contest and you enter a rock (or any other object) that remotely resembles an abstract image of a horse, your entry is subject to removal. In a 1 entry contest, 1 entry removals will completely remove you from the contest.
9) For voting arrangements see the voting stats below. Open judging and Open to only FAA members or jury are the main three used.
You do NOT have to be a member of this sponsoring art group. But after your 1st, 2nd or 3rd win you should join the sponsoring art group for special promotions. Contest Central sponsoring art group.
10) By joining, you agree to abide by these contest terms. This does not create a contract. You agree to indemnify my/my heir from all faults.
11) Winning images are subject to social media distribution. Be sure you are open to this option or be removed from the contest. Interior Art News online.
12) See the discussions area for more information and self-promotional links.
. Discussions Area Links,
13) WEST COAST ENTRIES START TIME STARTS LATER AN HOUR OR SO
AFTER THE CONTEST INITIAL START TIME. Meaning if you live in California then you won't be able to post until that time is past.
14) Only quality images will be accepted on the leaderboard. Meaning images will be deleted if the rules are not followed.
Art Group Administrator contact for contest errors, links and for more information.
Contest Central sponsoring art group.
FREELANCER'S DASHBOARD IS A LIST OF SOCIAL MEDIA GROUP.
ART GROUP WINNER'S BLOG.
Interior Art News' Winner's Announcement Page.