This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
*****Golden Chance to participate in International Art Contest with prize money*****
Welcome to the new art competition based on the subject - Global Warming.
The most immediate effect of Global warming, that we can see is the increase in temperature and the rise in the sea water level. Air pollution, ocean pollution by disposal of non-degradable materials and factory waste in river or ocean plays a big role in this climate change.
Competition rules are as below.
1. Acrylic, Oil, Ink, Color Pencil. Watercolor and Mixed Media only are accepted.
2. Photographs or digital images are not accepted.
3. First 500 artworks will be eligible for the Global warming art competition happening in www.artforgoodcause.com/global-warming (The submitted artwork should be done by Contestant)
4. Jurors may ask for the original work if required.
5. Digitally edited images will be disqualified.
6. One Entry per participant is accepted.
7. The competition is open to artists anywhere in the world.
8. The decision of the Jurors will be final.
Each participant may submit 1 image.
Status: This contest is over.
Thursday, March 12th, 2020 - 8:49 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, March 26th, 2020 - 8:49 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Sunday, March 29th, 2020 - 8:49 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Thursday, April 9th, 2020 - 1:59 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
First 500 artworks will be automatically selected for an International Art Competition happening in www.artforgoodcause.com with prize money.
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.