This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
Submit Christmas themed artworks that you created by hand using traditional media AND that have a Christmas/holiday greeting superimposed for the use of Christmas cards.
Or your greeting can be a physical part of the art- hand drawn or stamped for example.
1. Traditional Media only (e.g. oil, acrylic, colored pencil, graphite, charcoal, watercolor, pastel and such on canvas or paper)
2. NO photography, NO digital art, and NO digitally altered art (text being the only exception)
3. Family-friendly and workplace-friendly art only. NO violence, NO nudity, NO negativity.
4. NO photographs of someone else's art, be it cards, posters, products in catalogs, etc. If it's a photo of a vintage art print painted years ago by someone other than yourself, it's not your art.
Images that don't follow the rules will be removed.
**If you want to promote this contest on social media, please use the link to the contest- not links to your work directly. Because, if you promote the contest, everyone will get more eyes on their art but, if you solicit votes, you are the only one benefiting when a fair contest should be won on merit only. **
Contest logo: 'The Fox And The Cardinal- Merry Christmas' by Sarah Batalka
Each participant may submit 10 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to Pixels.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, November 24th, 2019 - 2:04 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Thursday, December 5th, 2019 - 2:04 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Thursday, December 12th, 2019 - 2:04 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Friday, December 13th, 2019 - 4:49 PM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.