This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY - IMPORTANT RULES - SELECTED ARTISTS.
PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THIS CONTEST WITH A TWIST VERY CAREFULLY AND ATTENTIVELY!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: THIS CONTEST IS ONLY FOR COLOR PHOTOGRAPH ENTRIES! EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE REMOVED
1. To enter this contest you will have to apply to the Contest Administrator for Approved Admission to join the contest at http://www.gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com (or click on his Avatar) through the FAA internal e-mail system. - (To contact people on the FAA internal E-Mail system go to the avatar on the home page of the artist. Click on the 'contact' block, Then Click on 'Send Private Message' and then complete the message form and click on 'Send E-Mail') -
2. Please take note this Contest is Only for Color Photographs and Color Photographers. NO ARTWORKS, DIGITAL ART OR BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOGRAPHS PLEASE! A similar contest for Black And White Photographs And Photographers will follow this contest, and there after one for Digital Art, based on the same format. Only Color Photographs now. Any other Artwork, Digital Art or Black and White Photos or Images will be removed. ( The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any photograph that can be offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously consider it should a problem case arise. GJR)
3. In your application provide a link to your FAA Art Portfolio.
4. Once I receive your application I will visit your Art Portfolio and decide if your color photography in general is up to the Standard I am Looking for In This Contest. I will reply back to you with the following messages: either: 'Permission Granted To Participate' OR 'Permission denied to Participate'. All early applications will be answered.
5. Should you receive a message that you have been denied participation then IT DOES NOT MEAN that your artwork is bad or inferior. I am looking for a specific type of standard in composition and presentation of your whole Portfolio.
6. Should you receive a message that you can enter, submit or upload three of your very best Color Photographs to the contest.
7. I am not only going to look at your submitted entries but should I be in doubt
I will refer back to your whole art portfolio to get a clearer perspective.
8. I hereby request all intentional participants to follow the Permission to Participate rules to the letter as I will REMOVE all submissions from artists which I did not grant permission to participate in this contest asap. Alternatively your entries will be disqualified immediately and I will not even consider them during adjudication.
I WOULD LIKE TO REPEAT AGAIN WHAT WAS MENTIONED IN RULE 8 AS
MANY PARTICIPANTS DO NOT WANT TO APPLY FOR APPROVED ADMISSION
AND SUBMIT ENTRIES REGARDLESS OF THE RULES. PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
IF YOU SUBMIT ENTRIES WITHOUT WRITTEN ADMISSION APPROVAL FROM ME YOUR ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY AND YOUR SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REMOVED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT ANY CEREMONY.PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR PRECIOUS TIME!
9. Do not wait until the very last day to apply for Admission to participate in this contest. Rather apply as soon as possible. You can then upload or submit your entries later. Please take note that I will only accept 250 artists maximum for this contest - another reason to get your application for permission in asap.
10. As I am only active on FAA for a certain number of hours of the day, please be patient. I will try to get to all applications and reply asap. Applications for Admission to enter lodged on the very last day of submissions are not advised as
there is a good chance that I will not be able to work through it. In any case remember that I will only accept 250 artists maximum.
11. As usual this contest, like all my other contests on FAA, will be adjudicated by myself.
12, Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and make at least one positive or encouraging
comment. More than 5780 artworks to be seen. (Quick Link - Click on my Avatar)
13. Enjoy this contest and please stick to the rules.
14. Once written Admission is granted to participate you can submit maximum three entries.
15. I intend to perhaps submit 3 Photographs later (as photography is not my main forte) to obtain fair exposure but they will not be taken into consideration in the adjudication process.
16. NEW INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings.
You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category. (Color Photography) - Something to think about -Uhh? -
Contest Logo: Color Photograph Of A STRELIZIA OR BIRD OF PARADISE FLOWER.
Enjoy this contest with a twist! Get your application in asap!
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Wednesday, January 23rd, 2019 - 1:21 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Wednesday, February 6th, 2019 - 1:21 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Wednesday, February 13th, 2019 - 1:21 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 - 4:07 AM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Cum Maxima Laude - Diamond Class, Be Thankful,Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Emerald Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Ruby Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.