This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBMITTING!!!
Submit up to 3 paintings
Show us paintings where a broad desert landscape is clearly depicted, following these rules:
1. Oil or Acrylic Media Only - NO Photography. No digital alterations, NO digital painting, NO mixed media, NO added graphics or text allowed.
2. Your painting CANNOT include close-up image of anything man-made, people, pets, or domestic animals. If painting includes people in the distance, no nudity please.
3. Landscapes must be of obvious desert terrain. No urban or built-up areas allowed.
I reserve the right to remove any photos which do not meet the contest theme.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to Pixels.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, March 15th, 2020 - 6:22 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, March 20th, 2020 - 6:22 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, March 23rd, 2020 - 6:22 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Thursday, April 9th, 2020 - 2:01 PM
This contest is just for fun. The prize is knowing that you won... and hopefully introducing someone new to your artwork!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.