This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
I just came back from Oahu’s North Shore and was fortunate enough to photograph a surfing contest. I am back home in California and while we get some decent wave, unfortunately we do not have the same water temp and air temp as Hawaii, and therefore do not have as many surfers in the water.
I want to show off my excitement from photographing this amazing surfing event and showcase this awesome sport that is traditionally thought of as a winter sport. We have some amazing surfers here in California and I was able to cheer on a couple of them I know this past weekend.
Show off this amazing sport, with up to 3 of your favorite surfing photographs.
*** Contest Rules ***
1. This a PHOTOGRAPHY ONLY CONTEST – please do not submit any other type of art, I will remove it!
2. 3 SURFING images per artist is allowed
3. Any images not meeting the requirements will be removed from the contest at my discretion
4. No VOTE SOLICITATION! Be honest and let your work stand for itself. Anyone caught soliciting votes will be removed from the contest.
This is just for fun!
Each participant may submit 3 images.
1) You must be a member of Pixels.com in order to cast votes in this contest. Your account must have been active at least 30 days prior to the start of the contest in order to vote.
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Friday, February 7th, 2020 - 12:43 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, February 14th, 2020 - 12:43 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Monday, February 17th, 2020 - 12:43 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Monday, February 24th, 2020 - 8:00 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.