This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
03 FEBRUARY 2020
CONTEST THEME: ENTER YOUR SELECTED THREE COLOR PHOTOGRAPHS ONLY. No Original Artworks, Black AND White Photographs or Digital Artworks NOW!. Different contests will follow for those themes in the following cycle: Traditional Artworks, Color Photographs, B & W Photographs and Digital Artworks. A new cycle will always start with Traditional Original Artworks. We are now in Contest Cycle #4 Contest #14.
1. Avoid family hostile themes of any type as they will be removed without ceremony. That includes any form of nudity, blasphemy,sexual content, Language fit for the drain etc. (The Contest Administrator does retain the right to remove any Color Photograph entry that can be offensive to others. It is unlikely that I would do this but I will seriously consider it should a problem case arise. GJR)
2. You can enter up to three Color Photographs for this Contest. Similar contests will follow for B & W Photographs and Digital Art where after the cycle will start again with Original Artworks.
3. You can enter directly WITHOUT applying for Admission to enter like in the previous contest series.
4. No time restrictions. You can submit Full Color Photograph entries you have uploaded years ago.
5. As usual this contest, like all my other contests on FAA, will be adjudicated by myself.
6. Consider visiting my Art Portfolio and make at least one positive or encouraging
comment. More than 6510 artworks to be seen. (Quick Link - Click on my Avatar)
7. DO NOT SUBMIT OR ENTER any Original Artworks or Black and White photographs or Digital Art to the contest as they will be considered disqualified immediately and will be permanently removed from the contest as soon as possible and without ceremony.
8. I intend to perhaps submit three entries to obtain fair exposure but they will not be taken into consideration in the adjudication process.
9. NEW INFORMATION: Should your entry or submission be chosen as one of the Top Three placements and you have an Overwhelming Urge to Express yourself about it then do feel welcome to contact me via FAA e-mail and share your feelings. You are very welcome! (At least; being a winner in any of my contests is no small achievement as you are competing with some of the best artists in the world in your chosen category. (FULL COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY) - Something to think about - yes? - )
10. Contest Logo: OIL PAINTING CONCEPT FROM A FULL COLOR HQ PHOTOGRAPH - 'Lighthouse Beam Landscape With Electrical Storm On The Horizon' - L A S by Gert J Rheeders (Available as prints and various other derivative products from my FAA art portfolio page at gert-rheeders.fineartamerica.com
11. Tough competition is expected like usual. As I mentioned before and elsewhere is the fact that there are usually a hair's breadth difference between the five to ten shortlisted top entries. Should you place in the top three placements be assured that you have submitted an outstanding, brilliant and awesome entry. May the Very Best of the Best be appointed winners in this contest. Who are going to be the new winners of the stunning CUM LAUDE ACCOLADES for this contest?
12. Enjoy this contest and please stick to the rules.
Each participant may submit 3 images.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, February 2nd, 2020 - 2:32 PM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Sunday, February 16th, 2020 - 2:32 PM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Sunday, February 23rd, 2020 - 2:32 PM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Monday, February 24th, 2020 - 7:58 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Cum Maxima Laude - Diamond Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Emerald Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Cum Laude - Ruby Class, Be Thankful, Share and Promote!
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.