This contest is over. Click here to view the winners!
March 20th is the official day for the start of the SPRING EQUINOX in the Northern Hemisphere and is usually related to new flower blooming. For this contest I would like to extend that to other forms of art as well relating to the spring period. That can include new life that normally occurs during the spring months leading up to the summer solstice. It could be wildlife, but not limited to those things that are apparent. Being a long time whitewater rafter and skier, snow melt was something I always looked forward to as the ski season came to an end and warmer weather moved in. Anything that occurs during the spring season is acceptable.
THIS CONTEST IS BY INVITE ONLY FOR GROUP MEMBERS, so if you wanted an opportunity to participate in this contest you must first be a group member and have satisfied the requirements described in the Spring to Solstice Contest discussion located in the group discussions. All other submissions will be removed.....You must have received an e-mail to be qualified to enter.
1. You may submit 2 images
2. Color only please
3. Though I do not encourage solicitation, I do encourage promoting this contest through your social media outlets to garner as much public attention as possible. I will share this contest to my FB page https://www.facebook.com/crjphotos/ and Twitter. Hopefully you will do the same!!!
4. You must not have been a winner in the last contest in order for other members to have a chance at the top spots.......
There will be (2) first place winners
(One Winner) Voting in the contest will as always, will be open to the public as well as FAA, and I encourage sharing the contest in your social media outlets for as much exposure as possible to your social media outlets. I always discourage solicitation, but know inevitably it happens.
(One Winner) Selected by random computer generation
Each participant may submit 2 images.
1) Votes may be cast by any visitor to Pixels.com (members and non-members).
2) You may only vote once per image.
3) You may vote for as many images as you like... but only once for any given image.
Status: This contest is over.
Sunday, March 15th, 2020 - 9:29 AM
Submissions End / Voting Begins
Friday, March 20th, 2020 - 9:29 AM
Voting Ends / Prizes Awarded
Friday, March 27th, 2020 - 9:29 AM
Current Time (Eastern United States)
Thursday, April 9th, 2020 - 2:10 PM
This contest will be awarding the following prizes:
Feature on Home Page, Promoted on Face Book, Twitter and Pinterest
Join the Contest
Click here to submit your artwork to this contest.