Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Photo taken on January 26, 2021
Constructed in 1828 on the public square in Classical Revival Style with Bedford limestone. The building continues to serve ad the administrative and governing center of Jackson County. The photo was taken at dusk with the evening sun shining on some magnificent clouds in the sky over the courthouse.
April 24th, 2021
Viewed 13 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 05/31/2021 at 7:37 AM