San Francisco, California c. 1899The Cliff House at the very western end of San Francisco as it sat perched overlooking the Pacific Ocean. It was opened in 1896 by Adolph Sutro, the mayor of SF. It survivved the 1906 earthquake, but then burned to the ground in 1907. This view is taken from the Parapet at Sutro Heights, Adolph Sutro's estate above the Cliff House.
August 12th, 2013
Viewed 420 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 07/30/2019 at 3:00 PM