the Palace of Fine Arts was built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition. Today the site, which belongs to the City of San Francisco, features a classical Roman rotunda with curved colonnades in an idyllic park setting. Close up detail. Decaying Roman ruins.
June 25th, 2019
Viewed 16 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 08/11/2019 at 6:32 PM