Replica of the first school to operate in Iowa. A one-room log cabin along the Mississippi River Road in Lee County. Constructed in 1830 by Isaac Garland and Illinois doctor and lawyer. The school was short lived closing in 1833. This replica of the original school was placed here in 1940.
January 16th, 2020
Viewed 36 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 02/18/2020 at 9:48 PM