Caledonia Historic District
Added to the register of Historic Places in
ID # 04000582
Constructed around 1909, after the fire of 1909 which destroyed most of the commercial district of Caledonia. The Golden Rule was the largest and most elaborate structure of the post fire period. still in operation as the Village Country Store.
April 17th, 2017
Viewed 67 Times - Last Visitor from Guangzhou - China on 01/22/2020 at 9:14 AM