The Green Bay Harbor Entrance light stands about 9 miles away from the entrance to the Fox River in about 25 feet of water. The lighthouse was built in 1939, and was typically staffed by a couple of Coastguard men who lived in the circular portion of the tower. The men would serve two weeks at a time at the lighthouse. The station was automated in 1979.
July 6th, 2015
Viewed 262 Times - Last Visitor from Shenzhen, 30 - China on 08/03/2021 at 11:42 PM