Hindsman General Store - Allensworth State Park - Black And White
Hindsman General Store Interior
Zebedee and Saran Hindsman opened the general store in 1911. It became the largest store in Allensworth and the towns longest lasting business, serving the community for over 35 years.
Items for sale included bulk and canned foods, clothing, tools and small luxuries such as cookies, fruit and candy.
This image honored by my FAA peers in their galleries:
- No Place Like Home – 06 / 19
- Camera Art, 04 / 2019
- New FAA Uploads – 04 / 19
- Spirit of the West – Photographs Only, 03 / 2019
- Pin Me-Daily, 03 / 2019
- USA Photographers Only, 03 / 2019
- Images That Excite You, 03 / 2019
March 12th, 2019
Viewed 102 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 06/23/2019 at 9:27 AM