- Digital Painting from my original HDR Photo "Gulf Shores Beach Sunset Seascape 0272" - and I have added a white border.
- I've manipulated this image to create a digital oil painting feel from my original photo.
- I took this while on one of my many peaceful and relaxing sunset walks along the Gulf Shores Pier and Beach Park in Gulf Shores, Alabama and looked up to see the moon peeking through the clouds. A few seagulls were still patrolling the shoreline and some egrets catching their dinner along with the sandpipers running up and down the beach.
- I could feel the cool sea breeze blowing in from the gulf and hear all kinds of birds signing as to welcome the end of a long day.
- I really liked how the moon was just coming in behind the clouds creating a glow in the sky.
- Another example of mother nature's artistry.
NOTE: The Fine Art America Logo lettering seen on the lower right portion exists only to limit online theft and WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE FINAL PRINT.
August 14th, 2018
Viewed 64 Times - Last Visitor from Houston, TX on 12/04/2019 at 5:02 AM