Old Mackinac Point Lighthouse in Mackinaw City, Michigan operated from 1890 until 1957 when the lights of the nearby Mackinac Bridge made the aid to navigation unnecessary. Today it is part of Mackinac State Historic Parks. The closer building housed the foghorn.
October 9th, 2013
Viewed 1,879 Times - Last Visitor from New York, NY on 03/20/2019 at 8:41 PM