Added to the Register of Historic Places in 2016
Constructed in 1904 in a Romanesque Revival style, designed by JW Gaddis. Sitting the the center of a Shelbyville style layout with the courthouse in the center of a city square. Perry County was organized in 1821, almost 30 years after the arrival the the first pioneers. The site chosen was on land donated by Bernard Layton for the town of Perryville.
July 23rd, 2015
Viewed 1,179 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 05/10/2021 at 11:37 AM