A worn path leads to the creek that flows under the bridge. A full profile of the bridge with the white fence leading up to it . The path serves as a leading line leading the eye to the bridge.
Built in 1883 by Harvey P. Jones and George K. Foster, Roseman is 107 feet in length and sits in its original location. In Robert James Waller’s novel, The Bridges of Madison County, and the movie of the same name, Roseman is the bridge Robert Kincaid seeks when he stops at Francesca Johnson’s home for directions. It is also where Francesca leaves her note inviting him to dinner.
Photo taken on November 9, 2019
January 5th, 2020
Viewed 38 Times - Last Visitor from Beverly Hills, CA on 02/20/2020 at 7:22 AM