Savarona yacht in shipyard. Construction in 1927 of the Savarona yacht in the Pusey and Jones shipyard on the Christina River at Wilmington, Delaware, USA. This ship, with a capacity of 2076 tons and a length of 56 metres, was built for Richard M. Cadwalader, Jr. Its later names were Alder, Jamestown, and Marosanna. It foundered in 1961. This photograph is part of a collection from the Pusey and Jones Corporation on the history of shipping and shipyards.
August 3rd, 2016
Viewed 45 Times - Last Visitor from Horsens, 13 - Denmark on 07/11/2019 at 4:37 PM