This original painting is currently for sale. At the present time, originals are not offered for sale through the Pixels secure checkout system. Please contact the artist directly to inquire about purchasing this original.
The first St.Thomas church was built in 1821.On May 30th, 1855 the cornerstone of the new edifice was laid and in 1858 the new imposing stone structure on top of the hill was completed. In 1876 fire completely destroyed the interior, and only the walls remained standing. The congregation rebuilt their church on the same cornerstone and on December 28, 1879 the church was once more opened for worship.
February 12th, 2007
Viewed 146 Times - Last Visitor from Fairfield, CT on 04/19/2021 at 9:29 PM