ART for BILLBOARDS (A4B)
Wide Format Photography, Triptychs & Digital Artworks
+ Supporting Independent Photographers, Artist & Creative Talents
+ International Member Group & Online Gallery, Open 24/7
+ Locations in 5 Countries: USA, CAN, Australia, England & Europe
+ 16 fulfillment centers & service (see footer, FineArtAmerica.com)
& Worldwide Distribution via the INDEPENDENT FAA Platform.
WORLD WIDE WELCOME TO ALL OUR DISTINCTIVE GUEST
Media Buyers, Digital News, Interior Designers, Philanthropist, Publishers & Wide Format Collectors
GUEST & WIDE RECEPTION
* We INVITE you to stroll our WORLD WIDE COLLECTION of wide 3:1 photographs, triptychs and artworks.
* We offer wide panoramic views and creative wide photography. Paintings are fused into wide prints.
* Start conversations with our Artists & Photographers 24/7 in the Comment sections of each item on display.
* We are a small, robust, niche FineArtAmerica; though usually among the HIGH ranking status on this platform.
* Enjoy the show, Support INDIE artist & photographers!
* Challenge us, If you don't see what you are looking for, as the Group Admin I am willing seek new works for you!
* This virtual Art 4 Billboards WIDE FORMAT ONLY Gallery lets us be creative all year, in any area, and enjoy sharing our wide format art.
* We will run monthly themed contests, special projects, and more.
+ Billboards are being installed on other places than just roads. Sometimes they are vertical, in transit, on buses, and lots of new applications.
+ Discussions include creative outlets and opportunities, as well as member conversation to exploring wide opportunities, areas & techniques.
* This Gallery is open 365 days a year, 24/7 for USA & international artist, photographers and digital artworks.
* You are invited to submit WIDE FORMAT, panorama, pano artworks regularly.
* We Accept both horizontal and vertical artworks:
+ Horizontal or Landscape oriented wide formats are great for virtual billboards, like you'd see when driving along the roadside or highway you see advertising on outdoor billboards.
+ Vertical or Portrait oriented wide format artworks give new purposes today, and new audiences for our art content.
+ Imagine Physical Spaces & POV as a tall building like your artwork on a skyscraper, advertising, or exhibition in a conference center.
+ Virtual Meetings, Offices, Parties & Zoom give RISE to new opportunities for wide backgrounds, banners & views.
REFORMAT & REPURPOSE
New Photographic & Digital Content, REACH Wide Audience!
+ This Art 4 Billboards Group can help FAA artist prepare for real community competitions!
+ Did you know that Actual billboards showcase art around the USA.
1. Advertising agencies and digital media companies use and buy rights to wide format artworks, so do convention centers, printers, and exhibition companies.
2. This Art 4 Billboards can help artist prepare for community art competition such as ArtPop, Founded by Wendy Hickey, and running contests to put local artist artwork on select billboards. This generates wonderful exposure for a dozen artists in communities around the USA. Last time I checked the rules when I submit once a year to the local contest, there were strict sizing requirements, horizontal approx 24x6 inches although you need to go to their website to check the details for each contest. Their HQ is Charlotte NC.
3. CreativeDrive is installing wide format artworks on drive by billboards in the NY & Philly USA region. Now Part of Accenture Interactive
A4B MEMBER RULES & CRITERIA
* ONLY WIDE FORMAT is accepted in this Group.
* A few exception, if the item adapts to FAA/PIXELS products (ie yoga mats & beach towels).
* Guideline for submitting: Length is 3 TIMES Wide (ie 30x10, 24x8, 21x7), either horizontal or vertical.
* This expansive digital space lets us be creative, as long as it is road & family friendly (PG and lower).
* Try sizing your art today. Be creative. You will discover new audience, purpose & muse for your art and photos!
* Artwork NOT SIZED 3:1 WIDE format it is subject to removal by the administration.
* It is our policy to follow MEDIA GUIDELINES for road, public general audience & family friendly.
* Th A4G Group will help you gain audience, challenge you to see wide, as well as encourage social media sharing of wide format art and photos.
* As the group Admin & Fellow artist, please note it breaks my heart to remove any artwork submitted because I have a liberal view that our efforts, sharing, and continuing our artistic endeavors is paramount.
* The A4G group does NOT participate to advance artwork that is NOT your own creative content. In other words, we do not want submissions of billboards that you see. Just taking beautiful photos of landscapes & cities is not want is sought in this gallery. If it seems violating in any way it is subject to removal.
* We seek your creative point of view, wide perspective, imagination, and artistic story. What would you like to see along the roadways and on buildings!
Initial Contest ran in Nov 2018, seeking up to 5 art/photos.
Visit Our Past Curated Shows, Go to Contests & Scroll down right to view.
Thank YOU for joining our Virtual Art 4 Billboard International FAA Group.
Repurposing photographs and gaining new audience.
Sharing our creative POV & world WIDE perspectives!
Fellow & Admin, GJ glorijean, FAA & Pixels
2020 A4B Group 4 STAR MEMBERS for FULL PARTICIPATION in Group, Show & Discussion:
**** RICHARD THOMAS-
**** DAVID THOMPSON
**** LEANNE SEYMOUR
**** CHAD LILLY- See his Discussion Thread for YOUR auto galleries!
**** TONY BACA- Tractors, Rigs & Trollys!
Special Recognition, SEPT 2020
MEMORIAL WTC911 19th ANNIVERSARY Meditative Moment w gold & blue view wide capture by David Berg
HARVEST BOUNTY WIDE. One of our leading wide photography from Christina Ford.
VEHICLES & TRAIN PULLING TRACTORS! Let's ALL give some comments & appreciation to Chad Lilly!