FOR OUR GUESTS
Welcome! Make sure to view the featured Images on this page. When you are finished click the Images tab and start browsing from our vast and varied collection. Thank You!
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS GROUP IS MEMBER PARTICIPATION AND RECIPROCATIVE PROMOTION FOR PUBLIC EXPOSURE. ARTISTS THAT HELP ARTISTS.
1. New Members must be a Premium Member of Fine Art America/Pixels and have 26 images for display in their gallery. Please allow 24 hours of 26 images to pass before applying for membership.
2. Members must have an avatar and a biography.
3. Members may submit 2 new images to the group per day.
4. Participating Members in promotional threads get posted daily and always at the forefront of the images. General Members once or twice a month.
5. Only Participating Members in the promotional threads get featured on this groups cover page.
6. Members must clear all new promotional threads or discussion threads (before opening them) with me through e-mail. We don't need to have competitive discussions in the same group.
7. This Group is designated to be for Work Friendly and Family Friendly art. All submissions of nudity or partial nudity are subject to approval. Any member posting images continuously that do not conform to this standard, will be removed from the group w/o notice.
8. Inactive accounts will be deleted w/o notice.
9. Members who reflect negatively on this group or it's activities will be removed w/o notice.
10. ALL DISCUSSION THREAD GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED OR YOU MAY BE REMOVED FROM THE DISCUSSION/GROUP W/O NOTICE.
11. The Group Administrator reserves the right to reject an artisans portfolio if it does not meet quality standards for printing or selling on Fine Art America.
Lastly: 'There is no silver bullet or guarantee for sales success. We do not guarantee success by participating in this group. We only have elements that have proven to help along the way. You are the main ingredient to your own success.'