FOR OUR GUESTS
Welcome! Make sure to view the featured Images on this page. When you are finished click the Images tab and start browsing from our vast and varied collection.
MEMBERS GUIDELINE ( Please Read This Before Joining )
1. Members must have a profile picture and a biography. A professional appearance is important if you want to be taken seriously.
2. You may submit 2 new images to the group per day.
3. I post images once per week for General Members. Participating Members in promotional threads get posted daily and always at the forefront of the images.
4. Participating Members in the promotional threads get featured on this groups cover page. General Members do not get featured.
5. Members must clear all new promotional threads before opening them with me through e-mail. We don't need to have competitive threads in the same group.
6. This Group is designated to be for Work Friendly and Family Friendly art. This is not the place for erotic submissions. All submissions of nudity or partial nudity are subject to approval by my subjective opinion. Any member posting images continuously that do not conform to this standard, will be removed from the group w/o notice.
7. Inactive accounts will be deleted w/o notice.
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS GROUP IS PARTICIPATION.
Almost every Artist dreams of having an Agent - but having an agent is rarely in the best interest of the Artist. Galleries, collectors and curators prefer to know and deal with the Artists.
NO ONE CAN PROMOTE YOUR WORK BETTER THAN YOU!
- Don't know how to promote your Art? Too busy to create AND promote yourself? Wish you understood what works and what does not? Are you promoting yourself regularly but not seeing an increase in sales & income?
Please check out the discussion area! This is a very heart of this group! You will find tips and help on promotion!
Self-Promotion is learning to SHARE YOUR TALENT to an audience that will cause them to respond positively. There are TONS of Ways to get buyers to come to you... to enhance your skills... to Create your Dream Career.
It will take:
- Learning self-confidence - Persistence - Creating good habits & routines - Emotional support from friends, family & other Artists - ADVICE from Artists who have Been There, Done That.
We can share our Wisdom, our Experience, our Knowledge - And support each other!
- Ask Questions - Offer Experience - Pay it Forward through participation - Gain Freedom