FOR OUR GUESTS
Welcome! Make sure to view the featured Images on this page. When you are finished click the Images tab and start browsing from our vast and varied collection. Thank You!
MEMBERS GUIDELINE ( Please Read This Before Joining )
1. New Members must have 26 images in their gallery and be a Premium Member of Fine Art America/Pixels to be accepted into membership.
2. Members must have a profile picture and a biography. A professional appearance and introduction is important if you want to be taken seriously.
3. You may submit 2 new images to the group per day.
4. Participating Members in promotional threads get posted daily and always at the forefront of the images. I post images once or twice per month for General Members.
5. Participating Members (in the promotional threads) get featured on this groups cover page. General Members do not get featured.
6. Members must clear all new promotional threads (before opening them) with me through e-mail. We don't need to have competitive threads in the same group.
7. This Group is designated to be for Work Friendly and Family Friendly art. This is not the place for erotic submissions. All submissions of nudity or partial nudity are subject to approval by my subjective opinion. Any member posting images continuously that do not conform to this standard, will be removed from the group w/o notice.
8. Inactive accounts will be deleted w/o notice.
9. Members who reflect negatively on this group or it's activities will be removed w/o notice.
10. THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THIS GROUP IS MEMBER PARTICIPATION AND PROMOTION.
This Group is dedicated to the Mutual Promotion and Encouragement of the artisans who share time, friendship, and talent with one another through respect and action.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR WORK SHARED TO A GREATER AUDIENCE!
- Don't know how to promote your Art? Too busy to create AND promote yourself? Wish you understood what works and what does not? Are you promoting yourself regularly but not seeing an increase in sales & income?
Please check out the discussion threads here! This is a very heart of this group! You will find tips and help on promotion!
Promoting is learning to share your talent to an audience that will cause them to respond positively. Receiving support from your peers, and in turn supporting them, can help put your art in front of many more prospective buyers.
It will take:
- Learning self-confidence - Persistence - Cultivating good habits & routines - Emotional Support from friends, family & other Artists - Advice from those who have Been There, Done That. Last and not least... a constant Progression of your quality of work and presentation.
We can share our Wisdom, our Experience, our Knowledge - And support each other by actions that help to move each other into greater prominence in the search criteria of FAA/Pixels, Google, and Social Media networks!
- Ask Questions - Offer Experience - Pay it Forward through participation - Gain Freedom
There is no silver bullet or guarantee for sales success. We do not guarantee success by participating in this group. We only have elements that have proven to help along the way. You are the main ingredient to your own success.