Welcome to an amazing collection of photography in one of the most active groups on FAA/Pixels for over SEVEN years!!!! 3rd Place winner in Most Innovative Group!
You and other decorators, homeowners, real estate agents, collectors and gift buyers may enjoy desirable new photography from living artists. Choose metal prints, wood prints, acrylic prints, framed prints, home goods, clothing, mugs and more art and gift options at affordable prices. When you see an image you like, click on it to open a page with a full sized view, available formats and prices. These photos are 'rising stars' which have been viewed 200 or more times but not yet 500. The home page changes often and features the best of the best.
Please help our members-- share their work on social media or buy guaranteed wall décor or gifts and home décor such as:
yoga mats, shower curtains, t shirts, mugs, special occasion cards, blankets, notebooks, towels, pillows, masks or tote bags.
Please leave your comments, too! Thank you!
The success stories of this unique group (photos that have graduated with over 500 views) are available for your viewing pleasure in the Official Graduation discussion threads. Please enjoy these! Also click on the 'IMAGES' tab at the top of the page to enjoy more of what our 1000 talented, excellent photographers have seen and immortalized for you!
* * *
Submission rules for photographers:
1) ONE good photo per day with over 200 views and less than 500 views. Extras/duplicates and over 500 views will be removed. Please remove your photos when they achieve 500 to make room for the next rising star and archive them in the graduation thread and other club discussion threads so your beautiful work may still be enjoyed and congratulated.
2) All photos must be your own. (No family members, representatives, resellers.)
3) No nudity, no celebrities, no pets, no public domain, nothing disturbing, no superimposed text, no advertising, nothing overly-edited or overly digitally painted. These 'no-nos', as well as incorrect titles, crookedness, etc. will prevent photos from being included or featured.
4) Your own good description about the particular photo is a must. Incorrect or missing descriptions will prevent photos from being included or featured. Wikipedia cut and paste is plagiarism; worse yet, a general treatise on art history is verbal spam. You NEED good descriptions to be found by search engines.
5.) You must have over 25 photographs in your portfolio and have full resolution preview enabled.
6) All model releases are the sole responsibility of the photographer.
I won't feature poor quality work or snapshots. As administrator, I reserve the right to reject any submission at my discretion or to delete any member or discussion thread from the group.
Thank you for sharing beauty!!!!
Enjoy the photos, fellowship and promotion opportunities in these discussion threads. To go directly to the thread you may copy the link. and paste it into your browser OR click the discussion tab to find it.
Welcome Letter. Sign before submitting, please
20 clicks promotion
50 Likes and Faves
Members’ Bird photos
Favorite of member posting above
Good News Club
Official graduation thread/ Over 500
Quick Promo- Booster Club
We also have:
The Country Club
The City Club
When participating in discussion threads, we all are expected to abide by FAA forum rules.
You are invited to enjoy and join Barbie's other groups:
(cut and paste into browser)