This group is dedicated to any photograph taken within or of a National Park or Monument. Photographs from National Seashores and Lakeshores are welcome here too. A National Park is not part of the National Refuge System, as it is administered by the US Department of Interior. Structures from National Register of Historic Places can be included if they are indicated as such.
Feel free to add any picture from a US National Park or US National Monument as long as you follow the following conditions:
1. Identify the location of your photograph, with the PARK name and the STATE or TERRITORY it is located.
2. No HDR or heavy digital work, you can enter those photographs in another group.
3. No portraits or pictures where a person or a pet is the primary subject of the photograph. People can be in the distance as long as identity is not recognizable. Exceptions will be given on an individual basis for major park events or celebrations. No nudity.
4. Pictures of wild animals found within the park or monument are welcome.
5. You are welcome to put in 5 images each day.
6. This group is for photographs only.