The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25, 2016. Please feel free to add any photographs taken before 1950 of United States National Parks, National Monuments or even National Forests. Please identify the location, and if you know the year the photograph was taken. Also, identify the photographer if the person is known.
1. Identify the location of your photograph, with the park name and the state.
2. Since these photos are pre-Photoshop, no HDR or heavy digital work.
3. Persons and pets are OK to have in photos. Please add any history you have of the photo or photographer. No nudity.
4. Pictures of wild animals found within the park or monument are welcome.
5. Pictures or scans of vintage park posters or vintage merchandise are acceptable. Since this is a vintage group, the photographs can indicate use and age.
6. You are welcome to put in 5 images each day.
7. This group is for photographs taken before 1950 only.