I am a retired Florida Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement Official since 2001. During my law enforcement career, I was assigned to forensic photography at crime scenes dating back to 1978. After retirement my photography continued as an amateur photographer. I enjoy photographing family portraits, individual portraits, my grandson, wildlife, weddings, gatherings and special events (not in that order, grandson is my #1 photo subject). I subsequently went to Lively VoTech and took a 1600 hour course to be up to date on digital photography and Photoshop.
As a certified commercial photographer in the Tallahassee and greater Big Bend area, I specialize in portraiture, including engagement portraits, family portraits, wedding portraits, children portraits social events, such as engagement parties, Tallahassee weddings, and Tallahassee and northern Florida wildlife photos. I am associated with or have been associated with or captured photographs for the following:
-Member of National Association of Photoshop Professionals http://www.photoshopuser.com
-Member of Sports and Event Photographers Society (SEP) http://www.sepsociety.com
-Member of the Leading Edge Networking Association http://www.leadingedgenetworking.org
- Member of Florida Professional Photography Association http://www.fpponline.org
- Sergeant at Arms Tallahassee Professional Photographer’s Guild http://tppg.wordpress.com/
- Member of Tallahassee Professional Photographer’s
- Chairman of the Advisory Board for the Photography Department; Lively Vo-Tech Community College
- Fine Line Glass Studios http://www.finelinestudioglass.com/
- The Jacey Art Gallery, Tampa Bay, FL http://www.nancyjacey.com/jaceygallery.html
- Reel Pro, Inc., Tallahassee
- Keller-Williams Realty, Tallahassee http://www.tallahasseeliving.com
- ReMax Realty, Tallahassee
- Hooter’s of Tallahassee. FL http://www.hooters.com
- Soapbox Derby Association, Tallahassee http://tallysoapbox.com/
- Big Bend Cares Aids Walk 2007
- American Cancer Society Walk for Life 2008
- Big 4 Offshore Fishing Tournament 2008 & 2009 http://www.big4offshore.com
- Big 4 Offshore Bikini Contest 2009 http://www.big4offshore.com
- Coastal Conservation Association Annual Banquet and BBQ 2001-2008 http://ccaflorida.org
- Coastal Conservation Association’s Publications Tide and Seawatch
- James Madison Institute http://www.jamesmadison.org
- World Heritage Research and Travel Services http://www.worldheritage.com
- Boys and Girls Club of th Big Bend http://bgcbb.org
Besides Event photography my passion is wildlife images and teaching photography. If you are interested in taking classes from the fundamentals to Photoshop and Elements please give me a call. To schedule a consultation, for questions or just to contact me you can email me at: email@example.com or call me at 850.251.4912. Or you can click on the link at the top of this page.
Tambien podemos ayudar a nuestros clientes que hablan español.
Oh and by the way, I am never too busy for any of your referrals. As with many businesses, referrals are our life line.
Frank Feliciano, Photographer
Frank Feliciano joined Pixels on January 28th, 2011.